ACTUAL STICKERS (not clings and we did that on purpose)
* We are HAPPY to say that these are NOT static clings. Why? If the worst happens, and your home catches on fire, a static cling is NOT going to be able to withstand heat. A static cling is going to melt and/or curl up and fall off the glass or door.
* Stickers are much more heat resistant. And yes, they will leave an adhesive on your window but that adhesive can easily be cleaned off.
APPLY 2 DIFFERENT WAYS
* These stickers are unique in that you can EITHER take the front coating off and apply them to a window (so that the sticker is physically on the inside of your home but the image shows through) OR you can pull off the back and stick them to a solid door (just as a traditional bumper sticker works).
WHY A 4-PACK
* You never know which door or window a rescue worker may enter through. We hope that a 4-pack will at least cover every side of a 4 sided home. If you live in an apartment we hope you can place one on each window and on the front door.
* Each sticker is 4" (wide) by 5" (long).
* The design is vibrant, bright and bold.
* Mark off how many animals you have in the home. Pointing out the EXACT headcount will help rescue workers.
* These stickers will stick to any smooth, clean surface. Apply them to glass, wood, dry wall, aluminum, etc.
Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee!
If you are unhappy for any reason, please reach out for a full refund.