isYoung Pet Feeder
This ideal feeder will take care of your pets in healthy daily diets with programmable feeding time and amount, and keep your pets healthy, away from diseases like obesity and diabetic.
1. Designed for dogs and cats.
2. Do not allow children to play or around the feeder.
3.Before leaving for extended time, always replace batteries.
4. Not recommended for puppies or kitties less than 7 months old.
5. Pay attion to the batteries power, if the batteries is low, always replace batteries.
6. Apply to indoor use only.
7. Feeder should be placed on a level surface.
8. Do not place anything on the top of feeder.
9. Do not allow pets to lie on top of feeder.
10. Please check the installation status of all pet feeder's parts before using.
11. Check the level of food frequently, make sure the feeder is dispensing properly.
12. Install the feeder, set the time and the amount of feeding according to the instructions.
13. Always turn unit off before cleaning, adding food, removing lid or hopper .
14. Install the feeder, set the time and the amount of feeding according to the instructions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
5.5L Large Capacity - isYoung Pet Feeder provides you with a 5.5 liter funnel capacity so you can use it as a storage compartment to keep the food dry and fresh.
Clear LCD Display - Clear LCD display with 5 buttons which can observe your pet's diet status. With a large LCD display, you can see the current time, meals programmed, meal size and meal served so you can notice the exact situation of your pet.
Voice Record - Record your voice to remind your pets that it is time to eat. It can record voice messages about 10 seconds and play three times automatically. Mainly to let your pet eat on time.
Easy to Clean/Handle - Environmental protection,resistance to impact and good heat resistance. Removable food tray, easy to clean. Handles any range of dry food size up to range 15m/m diameter.
Feed on time when you are away, and then you can track and manage your pet's meal every day. Regular and quantitative of 1~3 meals per day by six steps: Set the time - The number of meals - Time & weight of breakfast - Time & weight of lunch - Time & weight of dinner - Complete.