This large UV flashlight with 51 UV LEDs allows you to cover a much larger area without losing the intensity of the UV light. We have conducted side-by-side tests with typical UV flashlights and we are on average 30% brighter than our competition.The flashlight emits a 395 nanometer wavelength light and is built with rugged, machined aluminum construction with a sleek design. The backlight flashlight allows you to detect urine and stains of dogs, cats and other pets on carpets, rugs, clothes, furniture, floors and much more.The product is both water and shock resistant.The flashlight uses 3AA batteries, which are not included.
- Bulb Type: LED 395nm
- Bulb Life: 100,000 hrs
- Body Material: aluminum with "O" rings for water resistance
- Battery Require: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: approximately 20 hours on 3 AA batteries
- Switch Type: push On/Off button
- Weight: 10 oz. 285g (with batteries)
- Head Diameter: 2.25"
- Body Diameter: 1.42"
- Length: 5.80
- Do NOT dismantle the head unit of this flashlight.
- 1 x UV flashlight
- 1 x Warranty Card
Seller Warranty Description:
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- 30 days Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Support Guarantee
Emits 395 nanometer wavelength, hunting scorpions and minerals
Hotel room inspection, rodent contamination
Essential tool for law enforcement, postal inspections, customs, medical forensics, HVAC repair
51 UV LED bulbs allow to cover a larger area
Uses 3 AA standard alkaline batteries